You can now buy physical gift cards for Martin Taylor’s online fingerstyle and jazz guitar school at Amazon.
Now anyone can easily and conveniently give a unique online guitar experience to their loved ones this Holiday season – for about a dollar a day. Whether it’s a Christmas gift, Hanukkah gift or a gift for yourself, these cards can be purchased ahead of time, or are perfect for that last minute gift.
The Martin Taylor Fingerstyle and Jazz Guitar School with ArtistWorks has long been known for its unique Video Exchange Feedback, where a guitarist – beginner to advanced – can submit practice videos and receive video feedback from world-renowned guitar teacher Martin Taylor. Currently, guitarists in over 58 countries have improved their guitar playing with this unique learning community.
How the Gift Card Program Works:
1. Order from Amazon.com to give a gift card to the lucky person in your life.
2. They can redeem the code on their Gift Card and receive three months of online guitar lessons from Martin Taylor.
3. Once enrolled, they begin with access to a comprehensive library of pre-recorded video lessons from beginner to advanced. They can view these lessons at their own pace, whenever they have time.
4. When they want guidance, they can submit practice videos to Martin through the ArtistWorks’ Video Exchange™ Feedback Platform using their webcam, phone, iPad or video camera.
5. Martin Taylor will review the video submission and respond with video feedback designed to help the student get better – fast.
Martin Taylor Guitar Academy gift cards retail for $90 for three months unlimited access and can be purchased at Amazon.com and Rakuten (Buy.com), among other outlets.